1. Service Overview
2. Sales & Marketing Procedures
3. REO Experience
4. Property Renovation
5. BPO & Valuation Services
6. Company Profile
7. Licenses and Affiliations - Present & Past
1. SERVICE OVERVIEW
WE’RE ALL BUSINESS - 24/7! Experienced, professional and expeditious, my team and I are ready to handle any and all aspects of your
· Complete REO/Asset Management Services
· BPO’s within 72 hours
· Re-keys in 24 hours
· Utility services and maintenance arranged in 24 hours
· Renovation, repair & estimates
· Appraisal provisioning
· Property preservation
· REO Marketing with average sale price of 98% of appraised value
· Pre-foreclosure management
· Property management
· Eviction assistance
· “Cash for Keys"
We also pride ourselves in providing:
· Broad market coverage through our five locations: Boulder, Denver, Greenwood Village, Grand County and Summit County, CO
· Over 1,700 affiliated agents in market
· Hundreds of BPO’s per month
· Fast turnarounds
· Accurate and timely reporting
· Finance and marketing background
· Fully computerized, incorporating up-to-date response and reporting technologies
· Fully digital photo, graphic and scanning capabilities
· Advanced marketing programs and technologies
· Advanced Internet experience
· Access to the major front-range MLS systems
· Top-quality service!
Our overriding goal is to assist lenders and asset managers with capital preservation, loss mitigation and the disposition of non-performing assets throughout the Denver-Boulder Metro and surrounding mountain counties. Put our marketing, management and REO experience to work for you. You’ll be glad you did!
2. SALES & MARKETING PROCEDURES
Upon receiving an assignment, the following protocols are initiated:
· Eviction initiated (if required)
· Cash for Keys program initiated
· Property secured & rekeyed
· Contractor bids ordered
· Property immediately placed in MLS upon listing
· Ongoing supervision of property repairs and maintenance
· Property inspections performed no less than twice monthly
· Advertising program initiated (i.e. signage, flyers, media, magazines, etc.)
· Oversight of all contract negotiations and preparation of documents
· All buyers qualified
· Direct Escrow and Title opening
· Complete follow up to, and through, closing
Expenditures up to $500 per property (excluding cash for keys) will be prepaid and billed to the customer monthly. Amounts over $500 will be paid directly by client.
Our team has performed 000’s of
AVM, Goodman Dean, Litton, CitiBank, Chase, Premiere Asset, Lamco, Integrated Asset Svcs, IndyMac, Fidelity National, Marketing Intelligence, Freddie Mac, Bank of America, CalREO, Provident Bank, Wilshire Financial Corp., Fannie Mae, National Foreclosure Services, Fairbanks Capital, Equicredit, Ocwen,
As a specialist in REO properties, over 98% of the properties we have sold in the last 3 years have been bank/corporate owned properties.
4. PROPERTY RENOVATION
The vast majority of REO properties will typically benefit from repairs. Typical transactions are FHA or Conventionally financed with 10% down, or less. To maximize return on sale, repairs are often recommended.
We maintain a database of contractors that are capable of minor repairs to complete home renovation.
Based on client criteria, bids are ordered for each property. Once repairs are authorized all work is supervised to insure contractural requirements.
All repairs are photo documented and all repair completion documents are forwarded to the client for payment.
We will advance capital to provide for minor repairs and utilities up to $500 per property, to be reimbursed monthly.
Long term relationships with contractors insure that repairs and renovations will be completed in the shortest timeframe possible.
All information is obtained through public records, multiple listing services and personal inspection of the property.
Interior inspections include: Contact with occupants, verification of occupancy, interior/exterior photos taken and itemization of any needed repairs.
Exterior inspections include: Exterior photos per client specification and itemization of any needed repairs.
Special situations handled on a case by case basis.
6. COMPANY PROFILE
We are a highly-skilled and experienced REO team with a network of over 1,700 area agents to maximize customer satisfaction. Our technology and networking investments enable us to provide the highest quaility service with fast turnarounds.
Colorado Investors Real Estate Services, LLC is a fully-licensed Colorado Real Estate Brokerage and Metro Brokers Affiliate. Having over 73 Metro Brokers offices in the market area results in shorter marketing times with less escrow fallout.
Our five locations include: Denver, Boulder, Greenwood Village, Summit County and Grand County, Colorado; allowing for fast access to our entire service area.
7. Licenses and Affiliations - Present
· Colorado Real Estate Brokers License #FA40024557
· Member: NRBA – National REO Brokers Association
· Member: National Association of Realtors
· Member: Colorado Association of Realtors
· Member: MetroList – Denver Metro Area MLS
· Member: IRES – Boulder-Ft. Collins Area MLS
· Member: Grand County BOR/MLS
Licenses and Affiliations – Past
· Florida Real Estate Licensee
· Director, Summit County, Colorado, Chamber of Commerce